Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 3:24 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Possible phony PayPal email

All good information - don't get sucked in.  However, if you suspect that the email MAY be legit and you want to check on your account, never, never, ever click on a link in an email.  Delete it immediately, open your browser and go to your account, whatever it is, from a fresh page and check it that way.  If your account has some problems (and it likely will not) you will find out as soon as you log in.

Jay DAngelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas
"Burnin' and smokin' on the 215 freeway"