Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1959 Imperial Camper for sale!

Did I miss something along the way???? was there a memo that came out, saying it was cool to perform this type of butchering to these cars??? This is the second one I have seen like this. Maybe its the same family or maybe they lived in the same Trailer Park. Either way, I like how the seller is afraid to start messing w/it for fear he will never want to get rid of it! The most beautiful part of the '59 was replaced by that monstrosity on the back.
Marc Lamp
60 4drht

I just stumbled onto this surfing the net.  It is for sale for $2400. Here is the link:  http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/248779670.html

Steve Restelli