IML: 73 overheating, II

Thanks listers for your answers..

I think it could be the water pump, as after the motor heats up, I still
can't feel water running through the upper hose..(it's easy to squeeze the
hose), the lower hose is new and not collapsed.. and the 2 heater hoses running to the servo have no water in them .(the servo is stuck on "cold", no hot air in car, fan on 1 speed, but that's
another story).. and one of them got hot enough to melt the black plastic
alternator connector wire housing slightly...I will also check the radiator. too...

Jerry
HOT 73