IML: Last ride of the year.

Greetings All,
North central Kansas, Dec. 17, 39 F. and windy.
Great day to get the 68 Crown out and blow the cobs out of it.  Had to prime the carb as it had not been started since Sept.  Put about 35-40 miles on it and as usual the more I drove the better it ran.
Kicked the heater on a couple of times.  The blower motor is on a toggle switch on the lower dash and is on high speed, sounds like there is some unbalance in the fan, have not pulled it out to see what things look like inside.  There might be one of my mice in there that ate the wiring before I got it.  I had to do a lot of repair before I drove it.
   My Eastwood gas tank coating job seems to be holding up.  The friend I got it from put a new Holley carb on it, wish it was a AFB.  Don't have any trans kickdown, another thing to fix.
   A Merry Christmas and a great new year to all.
Bill Miller
68 Crown 4dr HT
300K Conv.