From: jhplc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 3:02 PM
Subject: IML: 73 overheating disovery!

Checked the radiator for hot and cool spots, and the top is hot, the bottom is cold, which means either the water pump is bad..(it's 2 years old), or the radiator is bad, according to the repair sections....any ideas on what it is..(don't want to replace both!!)..need money for Christmas gifts yet!

Jerry