Re: NOS Parts; was Re: IML: Dashpots

Some socalled NOS parts are actually new car take off at dealers because the part was bad and the box it is in was suppossed to be returned to Mopar for credit with the replaced part in the box the new part came in. I have found this quite a few times over the years. If it happens to me where I have sold a part with this situation, I do refund their money or replace it with another, if I have one. Some of these parts, we are not able to make sure they are good. Ebay seems to not have a good standing in that department. I do not sell on Ebay and I do hear a lot of horror stories.
      Joe Machado