Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 11:44 AM
Subject: IML: Dashpot, schmashpot..

The part you're talking about is a choke pulloff, not a dashpot.

Some AFBs did use a dashpot (GMs for sure) but that component is mounted on
the throttle linkage side and it prevents the throttle linkage from slapping
completely shut upon throttle release.

NAPA may have the part you need:

http://www.napaonline.com/masterpages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=470&LineCode=CRB
&PartNumber=24881&Description=Choke+Pull-Off

Pete in PA