IML: Battery Charger Question

Hi Everyone,
I just bought a BatteryMINDer battery charger that charges and desulphates auto batteries, it says I can keep up to four Imperial-type batteries (parallel connected) charged through the cold winter months from a 110v power source.
My question is: Do any of you have any experience wiring these automotive batteries in parallel??
Is there an easy way to cable or wire these batteries together??
What size wire should I use??
Can I just use copper house wire, twisty-tied from battery terminal to battery terminal???

Any feedback is much appreciated.
-Mike in Oregon