Re: IML: Please Welcome Andrew Richards

The window motors are the same on virtually every Chrysler product from the
mid-60s into the 90s, with few changes. You should be able to find
replacements easily in a junkyard or from one of the parts vendors on our
website such as Murray Park or Bob Hoffmeister.

Welcome to the group. The pleasure driving a Crown Coupe every day sounds
pretty enticing!

Chris in LA
67 Crown 4dHT
78 NBY Salon