Re: IML: 1947 Front wheel bearing assy exploded diagram

Re: IML: 1947 Front wheel bearing assy exploded diagram

thanks a ton but it dosnt show those washers or the two horse shoe clips ?

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1941/1941fsm/html/01-005.htm

Check www.imperialclub.com --> LITERATURE --> REPAIR
LITERATURE --> 1941-1948 Service Manual.

That stuff's printable.

Keep going Mark. You'll get it!

-Kenyon

Kenyon Wills