IML: Dropped my driveshaft today!

Apologies in advance about the off-topic vehicle. Bah Humbug! My 68 Polara Wagon blew up the front U-joint and dropped the driveshaft right in the middle of the street! Does anybody know if this driveshaft length was standard (Will I be able to find a junkyard replacement?) or was the driveshaft a one-year station wagons only thing? The car in question is a 68 Dodge Polara Wagon, 383, 2bbl/727/8.75 Rear end.