IML: When requesting somethingfor a car

When anybody needs something for a car, it always helps if a town and state was mentioned so that members in your immediate area can supply you with something without trying to locate it across the country. You do not need to give an address, just a city and state. Some members, if they see you get a response on your inquiry, will not interfere unless you state your location so as to make it easier for yourself. Shipping and your time will be saved.
   I have no problem if someone else has a part that someone needs and they are closer or have it NOS or for whatever reason a person would need to make it possible for them to attain it, cheaper or quicker, or again, for whatever reason. Joe Machado