Re: IML: The Forward-Look Christmas Parade

Re: IML: The Forward-Look Christmas Parade

This is the only one I've ever seen. I just remembered I have the same set
somewhere, also with a letter to a little girl in Detroit urging her to get
her parents down to the Chrysler dealer (ah, the sweetness of marketing!).

I've never seen this for another year.

Happy holidays!
Chris in LA
67 Crown