IML: 59 motorhome

The price has been dropped on the infamous 59 motorhome to $1000.
I have no interest in this vehicle, but I would guess that it is going to go to the wreckers soon.
Even for this vehicle, that would be a shame.
I am sure that there are parts on this car worth well over the asking price to someone who has a 59.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/250406731.html

Fred Joslin