IML: Auto Temp II Service Diagnostic Tool

IML: Auto Temp II Service Diagnostic Tool

I recently purchased the ATCII Diagnostic Tool
referenced in the FSM.  I have not dealt with my Auto
temp II due to the mild climate here, but plan to
master this system now that I have 3 cars with it.

If you want to "rent" the tool for a fraction of the
$250 that I spent for it, please write to me off-list.

It's a small plastic box with some wires and stuff.  I
have not bothered to look in the FSM where the
instructions on its use are supposedly to be found.

-Kenyon

=== message truncated ===

Kenyon Wills