IML: Door Handle Removal Tool - 56 Imperial

IML: Door Handle Removal Tool - 56 Imperial

I have a 56 coupe and am trying to remove the door handles.  I have acquired a FSM and see what I am supposed to do, but do not have the tool used to safely remove the handle.  I have googled and searched Hemmings but don’t find a likely source.  Any suggestions?

I have tried bending the tip of a kitchen knife to get it behind the spring clip but haven’t been successful in removing the handle.  Any other thoughts?

Tom Cox