IML: Help gremlins in my 93!!!

They aren't too serious but need some insight on what might be wrong.  First my trunk does not stay closed.  Came home after Christmas and the trunk lid was open and wide open.  It closed fine but it was open the next morning.  So far every day the trunk is popped but at least it isn't open so something is causing it to unlock.  Second the alarm is on even when I don't lock the car, the neighbors really don't like me at 5:30 in the AM.  Do you think the remote receiver could be failing?

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior
harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping Sales & Deals ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm