RE: IML: Check out this 68 Imperial!!$3500.!

RE: IML: Check out this 68 Imperial!!$3500.!

Ken,

 I am glad you got the LeBaron, and that it will continue to be treated well.  Congratulations on such a find!  I know you'll enjoy it.  I'd love to see more photos of the car when you get them posted.

Michael
68 Crown driver
67 Crown Coupe project