Re: IML: 1929 Imperial L*80

--- david munson <davidmunson30@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Sirs re early Imperials
>
> My friend Mr Eric Barfield rebuilt a very early
> Imperial some years ago
> ,this car too had lain in a field here in England
> for some years . I know it
> had external brakes shoes because in the rain
> stopping was a little bit of a
> chore !. If you want to know more contact me through
> this site .
> David Munson  Wallington Surrey UK.

....OK, I'll bite.

We want more!!!

Any chance of scaring this fellow up for a
conversation about the car?  Photos to share on the
club website?  Story behind it?

I bet that Nigel would go pretty far out of his way
get over to meet the guy and his car if it's still on
the same planet.

'29 guys are like that.

Kenyon Wills