Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 7:55 AM
Subject: RE: IML: Check out this 68 Imperial!!$3500.!

Looks like a real nice LeBaron, and the red interior/grey exterior is a great combination. Hopefully someone on this list will give it a good home.

Date : Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:03:35 -0800

From : "Ken Lang" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm actually going to look at it Saturday morning. The car has been garaged

all of its life and the guy claims the exterior is in great shape. But it

has sat dormant in a garage for the past 8 years. So I'm expecting the

usual things one would find with a car that has sat for many years.

Fortunate for me the mechanical and electrical things to fix are not much of

a challenge. But things like body work are way beyond what I can do. So I

always look for the cars that have clean straight bodies first.

Ken