From: "Ken Lang" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: 68 LeBaron Update
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 16:52:35 -0800

<snip>

The Auto Temp system is completely dead right now.  I'm reading through the
manual to get familiar with the operation so I can get in there and fix it.
The good news it that the compressor and refrigerant are in tact and
working.  I tested that by jumping the compressor clutch coil to 12 volts
while the engine was running.  The compressor ran smooth and the low side
refrigerant lines got ice cold.  So my first assumption a problem with the
control system.

<snip again>