IML: 64 Imperial turn signal switch repair

IML: 64 Imperial turn signal switch repair

Jay and list -

Check out my "How to repair turn signal switches on a 64" page at:

http://home.comcast.net/~kdmiller44/Switch/switch1.htm

These switches are easy to repair.  Check it out!

Ken Miller
61 and 67 Converts
Portland, Oregon

JAY D'ANGELO wrote:

John, I have an intermittent problem with my brake lights not working after using the turn signals. The auto electric guy that looked at it, says it's the turn signal switch on the column, not in the wheel hub. It is a pigtail connector that connects to the brake switch at the top of the column and to the rest of the mechanism further down on the column. This is on my 64 - don't know if you have the same on your year. So, anyone have a source for this switch mechanism I'm talking about? Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las vegas