IML: Towing With Your vintage MoPar

Hola To All

As most of you know, from time to time I seem to mention sumthin about towing with the vintage MoPars and how it can add to your life style.  Well, I've found more ... http://users.penn.com/%7Emweimer/polara.html .

This could be with your Imperial, your Dart or your Road Runner.

Uncle Rodger and Aunt Gabby
COS