Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 9:52 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: my 81 with EFI

   I recieved a few sugestions I,m going to recheck for leakage in hydraulic
support
assembly and vacuum leaks. I did change the Oxgen sensor with no improvment.
I will let you know in a day or two if anything helped.
   In the meantime I was asked about a right-hand tailight. As soon as I
take the EFI
parts off any other parts are available. No charge, just shipping.

   Dan M.