Re: IML: Ad in Literature for sale

Joe,

Thank you for using the OIC Classifieds for your
listing.

Would you consider allowing the club website to have a
chance at scanning some of your material?  The stuff
has to come from somewhere to get on the site, and
getting it donated or loaned beats any other method
that I can think of for procuring it.

That way, it gets posted to a free, perpetual library
for the better of all....

No damage comes to material that is scanned - it is
just like photo-copying.

1942 Parts and 1949/50 FSM are of particular interest.
 -Anything else that we don't have lurking in that
collection of yours?

I'm only replying on-list because I'm hoping that
other folks that have stuff who aren't imagining what
good they can do for all with it will see this and
remember us.

I'll be happy to take my answer off-list.

-Kenyon

--- SpicemanII@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Joe Machado here. Just wanted to let everyone know
> that as I am office
> cleaning, I have gathered some Mopar, mostly
> Imperial, literature for Imperials I no
> longer have. It is Service manuals, parts manuals,
> operator manual, etc. I
> need parts books for 64, 65, 66 and 67 only and will
> trade or sell. Joe Machado

Kenyon Wills