IML: Thermostatic Vacuum Delay Switch - 68 LeBaron

IML: Thermostatic Vacuum Delay Switch - 68 LeBaron

Does anyone happen to have a decent under-hood photo of their 68 LeBaron?  I’m mainly interested in the mounting of the Thermostatic Vacuum Delay Switch.  The one in my newly acquired 68 LeBaron is just hanging by a piece of bailing wire from the diagonal support bracket.  I’ve looked around in the vicinity of where the switch is hanging and can’t seem to spot what would look like a factory original mounting spot.

I know that photos can’t be posted directly to the IML, so feel free to contact me off list if you do have any photos.

Thanks

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht

68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht