Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 9:54 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Thermostatic Vacuum Delay Switch - 68 LeBaron

If you are talking about the one that keeps the autotemp system from coming
on when the car is cold it is part of the heater hot water valve that the
heater hoses under the hood connect to.  It can be removed but it belongs
connected to the valve.  Possibly someone replaced the heater valve with the
wrong one.  I believe I have an extra if you need one.