Re: IML: Antique Color Paint Chips

THANKS Darrell,
Here's the same direct link......... that other one had a time limit script on it...........

https://www.basfrefinish.com

-Mike in Boring, Oregon
'57 Custom
'57 Custom
'58 Crown
'58 wagon
'77 NYB

On 1/5/07, Darrell Smith <dssmithdc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Club,

I found this website while searching on SEMA.org.  It's to BASF, which manufactures paints for automotive use.

It gives a fairly complete listing of paint chips for Chrysler/Imperials up to 1972.

I am only posting this because someone else on the list had asked for paint chip examples for their Imperial

https://www.basfrefinish.com/cgi-bin/capbsm/java/Sitelet.do?BV_SessionID=@@@@1912173945.1168023724@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccceaddjklfikhfcefecgefdgjhdfmo.0&action=""

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Scott

'73 triple black Imperial coupe