Re: IML: my 47 will i ever get her running

Re: IML: my 47 will i ever get her running

It sounds like you may have some rust on the valves from sitting. As was mentioned her try some lubricant or rust buster to free the vales up. A you said valves have springs to close them but the cam has a lot more push to open them.
George