From: hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Finished my '55 - here's the scoop

Kenyon, what a smart looking car. The 55 sedans are very beautiful to my eyes. The full wheel cut-outs and the stance actually remind me of classic 1930s cars. Good job! You are really something with your successful resto. work. As you know, I love cvts. but if I ever have a sedan, the 55 Imp will be the one. 56es are handsome, too, but I thing the longer rear end messes up the proportions though the fin and the taillight are very appealing.

Happy New Year

Henry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenyon Wills" <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 10:10 PM
Subject: IML: Finished my '55 - here's the scoop

Been awhile since I finished the car, but I didn't get
around to putting the documentation together till now.

http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1955/55Kenyon/index.htm ;

Anyone got a plastic badge/emblem for the front eagle?

Kenyon Wills