IML: 1981 imperial with EFI

   Hi, I went througt the suggestions I recieved about my excessive fuel problem. I checked
all the vacuum hoses,I did find one not connected. but it didn,t change anything.I replaced oxygen sensor, no change. I checked for fuel leak in carburetor as Dick B. suggested, no
leaks.
     As I told you I bought a 81 with EFI, so I took the airflow sensor out of it and put it in
mine. Both looked good ( no burnt components, etc.) I was told by the last garage I had the
car in that was the problem. NO CHANGE.
      So I went back to the manual. The no start test # 2, page 14-96 shows excessive fuel
flow as 1 of the problems now my car starts but thats the closes I came to my problem .
I did the test and fuel came out of the 4 bottom nozzles like a faucet, the manual says,
Fuel System Faulty, ( HELLO) go to fuel test # 16, page 14-113. I  disconnected  control
pump, no fuel flow, the manual says Replace CCC.
      The CCC I took off the other car has (4240487 0855  Remanufactured  726) printed on
it. It looks great, I took it apart and found 1 small res. outside the compound, on the
bottom circuit board, I wonder if thats what they call Remanufactured?
       Well I,m going to change the CCC tomorrow, but if that doesn,t work the manual
says go to Step 3, which makes no mention of excessive fuel flow.
       So I,m back were I started from, to much fuel, I'll no tomorrow.
       Any other ideas let me know.

       Dan M.