Re: IML: R12 Replacement

I have converted 2 or my Imperials, 64 Crown & 67 Le Baron over to 134. Both work fine. In the summertime the valley can get to 100 plus. Both cars cool just fine. Even the Le Baron which is black.  I had no problem with the conversion. Like Elijah said 134 is readily available. Even if you don't have a Sam's Club nearby, there is always Wal Mart.  A bit more expensive but  available.

George
64 Crown
64 Le Baron
67 Le Baron