IML: Please Welcome Frank Griffin

New Subscriber(s): Frank Griffin
Email Address is: gilbertparts@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Massachusetts

Car(s) owned: 1961 Custom 4-door(Black with Blue interior) Self-Introduction: I have been the "care taker" of this car for 10+ years. I now realize I don't really own it. I was born the same year as this car yet I seem to be aging at a faster rate than it, if only humans were as easy to repair as cars. The Imp was sold to the original owner from H.B.Scott Motors in Cambridge Mass and still bears the dealers sticker on the original paint. It has been a very reliable car for me. Today we had unusually warm weather for January 7, in the high sixties so I took Imp out for a short drive to get some fresh gas in the tank. This is the first time I have ever had her out in winter so it was a special treat. Usually there is salt on the roads so the car would be in deep storage. I used to be on this list a while ago when Tony manually moderated it. I started to get Imperial list withdrawl symtoms today thanks to global warming and decided to sign on again :-) Frank