Re: IML: Mildew on white leather

While talking about stains and stuff...Does anyone know a good way to remove mold and mildew stains from white leather??...The New yorker I just bought with the seats that sat with the windows open for over a year has some black mildew stains on the brand new redone leather seats and I tried Hertel and also a bathroom shower mildew cleaner that has bleach which took out the lions share of the stain but there is still some left...any ideas or an old school way to get rid of this?...thanks in advance...