IML: Benchmark for the club website

We hit 300 today.

That's 300 items listed in IMPFORMATIVE ARTICLES.
(well, there's 293 there and 7 in the can and coming
soon, so that's 300, right?)

Thanks to Dave Duricy for spending time with a more
practiced eye on the latest installment about Mr.
Exner's adventures in Mopar fin-tasia.  I cc'd Virgil
Exner, Jr. on the item - perhaps we can tickle more
information out of him?

The last time that he stopped in, he designed a "new"
imperial for us and gave an extensive interview that
can be found in the ARTICLES section (look for the
green highlight).  Been by lately?

Which is better, his car or the current idea car?

http://imperialclub.com/Articles/literature.htm