IML: More fun with Transmissions

Sorry about the off topic car, I got my grenaded driveshaft rebuilt and drove the car one day to work and this morning the tranny stopped shifting and huge plumes of grey smoke started billowing behind me. There is also much burned tranny fluid smell. I'm guessing I either lost a tranny LINE or the tranny itself has died. Since it's probably the latter, does anyone know of a spare 727 tranny in the Los Angeles area that I could drop in temporarily, or a rebuild shop that won't charge me an arm and a leg?

Jeff Voth
Los Angeles
68 Dodge Polara Wagon