Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Finished my '55 - here's the scoop

Hello all, I am happy to Reproduce the 55-56 Imperial Emblems if someone can loan me a half decent one for the job, and by half decent I mean on major Stress Cracks that go through to the insle and the Post's not missing, Fadded Colours etc do not matter. My Emblems are of a Much Higher Quality then EM and I am Cheaper, so the offer is there, regards George. ( Australia ) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Casagrande" <rdc2382@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:04 AM

Kenyon;

Great looking car. I am re-doing a 55 Newport without the body hassle you had. Your question on the emblem can be answered through http://www.emblemagic.com. They make those and I need both the front and rear emblems at $175.00 each! If you can find another source through your question, please let me know as well.

Congratulations on your work on the '55 and good searching for the emblems.

Roger2382

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenyon Wills" <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 1:10 AM
Subject: IML: Finished my '55 - here's the scoop

Been awhile since I finished the car, but I didn't get
around to putting the documentation together till now.

http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1955/55Kenyon/index.htm

Anyone got a plastic badge/emblem for the front eagle?

Kenyon Wills