Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: IML: This can't be for real

I asked the seller to be added as an "approved bidder"...a couple of days later,
this is what I just received:
======================

From: Diane Lane
To: mantell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Question for item #130066005328 - Chrysler : 300 Series
Date: 1/8/2007 4:23:32 PM

I'm really sorry for this late reply but I've been very busy lately and away from a computer. The car is located in Turlock, CA. It has all the papers(complete). This was my father's car who passed away 4 months ago, it only brings me bad memories. I want this transaction to be smooth as I am caught in the middle of some very important events and I don't have much time at my disposal. The car is in perfect condition, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever, no leaks, rust free. A great car ready to be yours. It has no accident or any engine problem.
The price is $5,000 including shipping costs anywhere in the continental US. There are no other costs regarding this transaction. I require a deposit for $2,500 before the car is delivered. Regarding payment I am aware of the eBay's rules and we will use Vehicle Purchase Protection Program which will hold the deposit until you receive the car.
If you are interested please provide me the
following informations necessary to take a decision:
-your eBay ID
-any negative feedback and if so .... for what reason .
If I receive the requested information you will be informed by eBay during the next hours with details about your purchase.
Thank you,
Diane Lane.

What do you all think???

Abe