From: "Kenyon Wills"
To: IML
Subject: IML: HD Torsion Bar Question
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:16:04 -0800 (PST)

My Hollanders manual shows that there are
standard-duty torsion bars for 70-73 Imperials.

Part nos. 512R and 513L

It also shows 516R and 517L as interchange that are
"Heavy Duty".

I have not looked at my bars yet, but presume that
they are standard.

If I wanted Heavy Duty, is there a known source for
them, or is this sort of thing just NLA? Anyone know
what the difference is or how to quantify it?

I'll further presume that since nobody is really
looking for them, that it's unlikely that anyone has
them (besides maybe Frank Mitchell, who will want a
fortune if he has them).

Kenyon Wills