Re: IML: 2007 Restoration Parts Source Book

Re: IML: 2007 Restoration Parts Source Book

Crestonave@xxxxxxx wrote:
This item is available from Chrysler dealerships. I just ordered one for five bux. It's supposed to be more than 150 pages. It may contain sources for parts for our Imperials. The part number is P5153817.
Sounds interesting, Tom!  When you get it, let us know how much Imperial content it has.  :o)

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

  My Collection of Imperials

1965 Imperial LeBaron
  1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
  1970 Imperial LeBaron