Re: IML: HD Torsion Bar answer - towing packages

Re: IML: HD Torsion Bar answer - towing packages

    Normally in the 69-75 cars, if it had a tow package (there
were 2 - light and heavy) it also included the trans cooler and
heavy duty torsion bars and radiator.  I believe the heavy had
heavier rear springs.

Æyn