Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 12:37 PM
Subject: IML: Needed Information - Please help?

The club has most of the Service Manuals and "Glovebox
Owners Manuals" in its posession already, but there
are a few that continue to elude us.  If you have one
and would be OK with loaning it and having it returned
to you (FSM's get redone as spiral bound), please
speak up using the CONTACT US buttons on the club
website.

We are also on the lookout for any printed literature
pertinent to the Imperial that we don't have posted on
the website, and will happily return your material to
you if it is loaned.  Scanning it is just like
Photo-copying and does not harm paper.

FSM Resources:
http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Lit/index.htm

FSM's that we currently seek:
------------------------------
1927
1928
1929
1930
1932
1933
1949/1950
1974
1975
1976
1977
1978
1981
1983
1991-1993

===

"Glovebox" Owners Manuals Needed:
---------------------------------
1950 (or earlier)
1951
1952
1956
1957
1959
1965
1966
1968
1971
1972
1982
1983
1990-1993

If it's not on these lists, it's up or coming soon.

We always seek volunteers to help convert these - a
good winter/dark-time hobby sort of thing.  Not hard
to do.  Please write to the club website using the
CONTACT US buttons if interested.

Kenyon Wills