Re: IML: Needed Information - Please help?

Re: IML: Needed Information - Please help?

Hi,

Sounds like the owner's manual for the 1965 is on the way from another member.  I'm still waiting for the one I bought on E-Bay last week to arrive.

I've also got a shop technical manual for the 1965 coming (also from E-Bay).  I sent the money day before yesterday, so it should be here soon.  If anyone is working on a 1965 and needs information, I'd be happy to scan and send whatever sections you need when I get the manual.

Timothy