IML: COOLER THOUGHT

Just a thought, just how important is the steering cooler, when my 93 Diesel 1 ton 4x4has none?Not to mention 4 other 4x4 Dodges. Ya'll have a nice day. Dave.

From: sosmi@xxxxxxxxxxx
Most cars equipped, with power steering coolers were police pursuit package cars, they also had a higher rate steering box (Quick Steer). That was designed to handle better, but also added to the heat generated during pursuit, from many steering corrections.My 77 GranFury Police, handled much better than my 78NYB, you could turn a corner (77Fury) with a little more than 90degrees on the wheel. Dave.

From: Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>