Re: IML: Drag link modifications - reverse linkage possible

Re: IML: Drag link modifications - reverse linkage possible

--- Brad Weikert <a292@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Then you could install the drag link
> upside-down

That's good thinking, Brad.

I figure that I could skip most of the welding part
and rotate the rod so that the left end is on the
right side and the tie-rod ends would point up a
little, so that's an easy solution.  I'm not convinced
that there's only 1"  of forward motion, though (but
will check on my '73).

I'll keep pursuing the "faster ratio" vision, but am
keeping that in mind.  I got a good off-list warning
about changed ratios and an offer to get in contact
with someone that did NASCAR Mopars or some such, so
I'll pursue that too - I'm in way over my head here
and want to avoid doing something Stupid (again).

Kenyon Wills