Re: IML: Drag link modifications - reverse linkage possible

Re: IML: Drag link modifications - reverse linkage possible

I went down this road some years ago and was told a high ratio worm set was available in TA cars from the early 70s. Supposedly reduced lock to lock to just over 2 turns. From memory I think it was Direct Connection that had them but they onsold their entire stock to Kolher Dodge who had put them on the shelf @ $650 back then. Whether or not the interals will transfer into a big car box is another question altogether. I gave up because trying to figure out if it would work in a right hand drive situation was to much for my simple head,ended up going for a firm feel kit although Im not sure if these represent good value for money. Geoff Simpson in New Zealand