From: gilbertparts@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 1:11 PM
Subject: IML: Speedometer cable and Pinion Gear for 61

Hi,
      My speedometer quit on me. Where can I find the pinion gear that
is on the end of the speedometer cable that goes inside the
transmission. I think the cable needs to be replaced also , the jacket
is worn through at the bend that leads up to the tranny, I think this
tight bend may have caused the pinion gear to fail. Any help would be
much appreciated.

                       Frank G