From: a292@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 2:23 PM
Subject: IML: 1966 Brake Drum Style

I may be mistaken about the '66 Crown having flared brake drums. I was
under the impression that they were the style that flared out,
overlapping the backing plate with what looks like cooling fins on the
flared portion like they were on the back of my '67 Dodge Monaco 500.
However someone emailed me saying that the drums on the Crown are not
flared but just have a small ridge around the inside circumference. If
that's the case my car may have the original style drums on it. Can
anyone verify this or better yet have a picture of what the stock drums
look like?

Thanks
Brad

This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply
to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with
everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the