Re: IML: Safety- Old cars vs New cars

     I have always said that I hate Pain, and I'd rather be hit in 1 of my old cars than any new car, because 99 times out of 100 I'd just have to slide across the seat to get out. I would have to stand there while the jaws of life try to get any other car open. Now that I've heard my 57 Imperial has been banned from demo derbies,  I just watch for tractor trailer trucks going fast.  As I said I hate pain and would rather be in any of my 6 Chrysler products than ANY new one.

Charles in Calif.
1957 Imperial Southampton
1967 Chrysler 300
1970 Plymouth Fury Police car