From: SpicemanII@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial Interchange manuals

This is for anyone wanting an interchange manual. They have all makes and Imperials are listed as a seperate car like they are supposed to be. Joe Machado
Hollander Publishing company, 14800 28th Ave North, Plymouth, Mn. 55441
I got mine, all three, back in the late 70's. I have no idea of a web site or the cost. My 53 thru 65 is one edition and the other is a 2 book version, 1964 to 1974. The latter does have some items going back to 1946. The latter has a seperate body section, but is about 1/2 the thickness of the other parts that it covers. These are for American cars only.